The annual Private Banking & Wealth Management: Switzerland awards were in full swing last night and 2020 brought heated competition.
The REYL Group left the evening with three awards, the most of any firm in the evening. These included Outstanding Boutique Private Bank in Switzerland, Outstanding Private Bank Switzerland: Domestic Player, and Outstanding Private Bank for Next Generation Proposition.
Most Innovative Private Bank/Wealth Manager of the Year went to Citibank and Outstanding Customer Relationship Service and Engagement Switzerland was awarded to Societe Generale. Furthermore, Outstanding Private Bank Switzerland International player was won by CA Indosuez Wealth Management.
The competition was highly contested and Private Banker International cannot wait for next year’s event.
Full list of winners:
- Excellence in customer experience (technology provider): Appway
- Most innovative private bank/ wealth manager of the year: Citibank
- Outstanding boutique private bank in Switzerland: REYL
- Outstanding customer relationship service and engagement Switzerland: Societe Generale
- Outstanding Family Office Proposition in Switzerland: Stonehage Fleming
- Outstanding Front Office Digital Solutions Provider: Finantix
- Outstanding Private Bank Switzerland International player: CA Indosuez Wealth Management
- Outstanding Private Bank Switzerland Domestic Player: REYL
- Outstanding Private Bank for Next Generation Proposition: REYL
- Outstanding Private Bank for UHNW in Switzerland: BNP Paribas
- Outstanding Wealth Management Technology Provider in Switzerland Middle and Back Office: Avaloq