Coutts UK, a private banking business of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, has revealed a new management structure which involved the appointment of six regional managing directors.
The newly created positions have been filled internally, with the exception of Paul Smith, who joins as the former head of HSBC Private Banking.
- James Fleming, London (entrepreneurs, landowners and inpats)
- Harry Keogh, London (professionals, executives and sports & entertainments)
- Paul Smith, South and Wales
- Dylan Williams, North and Ireland
- Graham Storrie, Scotland
- Steve Camm, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Gibraltar
Reporting to Coutts & Co. chief executive Michael Morley, they will sit on the Coutts UK management committee.
According to Morley, this internal realignment should “improve client focus and efficiency.”
Despite unveiling a global vision for Coutts earlier this year, the UK remains a “core” market for building the bank’s business he added.