Client Lifecycle Management Platform for Wealth Managers and Private Banks
WDX1 is a multi-award winning, fully integrated, end-to-end digital client lifecycle management (CLM) solution that addresses the complex requirements of client acquisition and engagement, digital onboarding, regulatory compliance, relationship management, and ongoing client servicing.
Client lifecycle management platforms for the wealth management and private banking sector
Comprising the following three key modules, WDX1 supports wealth managers throughout the entire client journey:
1. WDX Engage helps firms achieve asset and revenue targets by engaging the key stakeholders involved in growing business.
- Deliver on your business growth targets with our innovative solutions for increasing prospect conversion, stimulating existing clients and engaging your adviser force
- Tailor conversations and recommendations with the powerful insights of our AI Persona Builder
- Engage your clients digitally with relevant and actionable content
- Distribute and track, tailored, well-matched ideas to your advisers and client with our Product Campaign tool
- Empower advisers with an online Knowledge Centre
- Manage online and offline marketing strategies in a single integrated dashboard
2. WDX Onboard streamlines time-consuming processes with a ‘capture once, use many’ design that can minimise onboarding times and administrative costs.
- Provide a frictionless onboarding experience for your prospective clients. This will streamline workflows across departments to significantly reduce onboarding times and administrative costs
- Stimulate clients while building an unbiased persona with the award-winning gamified risk profiling tool
- Enforce compliance best practice through process automation of KYC capture and intelligent AML risk scoring
- Collaborate with your third parties via the intermediary portal
- Allow clients to update ‘know your customer’ (KYC) and digitally share documents via the self-service portal
- Support clients through the onboarding process using integrated chat and video conferencing
3. WDX Manage reduces administrative tasks and enables advisers to manage relationships from a single location, as well as providing a 360° view of all clients, contacts, accounts and households.
- Build and maintain insightful and responsive client relationships with a comprehensive view of your clients while maintaining compliance standards and helping to foster more valuable relationships
- Manage households and family groups in one place with our 360° dashboards
- Reduce administration burden, target AUM and provide deep insights with actionable AI-powered insights, talking points and next best suggestions
- Enforce compliance best practice with our rule-based decision tree
- Continuously monitor and update the suitability of advice
- Enhance operational efficiency and deliver excellent service with our telephony integration and digital self-service portal
Benefits of WDX1
WDX1 has more than 300 open application protocol interfaces (APIs), strengthening the wealth managers’ enterprise-wide digital transformation strategy, and integrating the CLM solution with all relevant existing systems, from secure messaging to video conferencing and digital identification.
The true value of WDX1 is not in the capture and retention of historical and sociodemographic client data, stored in the customer relationship management (CRM) system. We also apply advanced analytics and augmentation techniques to generate rich, cultivated data that provides internal stakeholders across the organisation with a holistic 360° client view.
Some of the results seen by front office staff at our clients that we are most proud of:
- Reduced client onboarding from 30+ days to same day
- Improved front office productivity by 50%
- Recognised a 300% increase in outreach campaign efficiency
- Saved 80% of time managing service requests
- Increased staff satisfaction with technology by 40%
About Wealth Dynamix
Wealth Dynamix was the first WealthTech firm to transform CLM processes with innovative applications of data modelling, predictive analytics and sentiment analysis.
In 2012, we selected the industry-leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM as the foundation for our WDX1 CLM platform.
Our clients, leading wealth management firms and private banks, can rely on Microsoft to be at the cutting edge of global technological advancements, including AI cognitive services, the Cloud and investing billions of dollars in technology innovation.