Hong Kong-based Metalpha Technology has concluded its reorganisation process in a bid to strengthen its footprint in the digital asset wealth management industry.

Founded in 2021, the company primarily provides institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) with customised investment solutions.

The latest move comes after the company has changed its name from Dragon Victory International and undertaking a restructuring with one of its partners Antalpha Technologies.

As part of the reorganisation, Metalpha will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Metalpha Technology.  

In a filing with US Securities and Exchange Commission submitted in October 29, 2021, Dragon Victory International revealed its intention to form Metalpha through its wholly-owned subsidiary Meta Rich.

Antalpha owns a 49% stake in Metalpha, while Meta Rich owns the remaining 51% stake in the newly branded company.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

Metalpha founder and CEO Adrian Wang said: “The crypto industry continues to have room for growth, despite its challenges this year.

“We are looking very closely at how to build a stronger and healthier global market for digital assets, which we are doing together with our partners, such as Antalpha, and many others.”

In addition, Metalpha, which does not serve the mainland China region, seeks to offer improved products and trading capabilities to its clients.

The firm plans to increase its headcount at its headquarters in Hong Kong in future.