Banyan Partners has announced several senior level promotions.
Peter J. Raimondi, JD, founder and CEO of Banyan Partners, said: "These are five outstanding professionals who consistently perform at the highest level each and every day. Their leadership, knowledge and expertise will better position us for future growth."
- Sherri A. Daniels to Chief Operating Officer. With over 25 years of leadership roles in the investment advisory space, Sherri’s oversight will expand significantly to encompass management of the day-to-day operations of the firm including compliance, human resources, family office services in addition to marketing and client relationship management.
- Christopher J. Parker to Chief Administrative Officer. He will now oversee the firm’s administrative functions including back-office operations, portfolio and client services and regional office administration.
- Lauri B. London to General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer. In addition to managing the firm’s compliance department, she will now serve as chief legal counsel.
- David Costigan to EVP, Client Advisory Services. He has further expanded his role and will now oversee the firm’s client advisors across all nine branches nationwide.
- T. Matt Brann to EVP, Business Development. He will direct and oversee strategic business development efforts across all channels on a nationwide basis.
Raimondi added: "As EVP for the past three years, Sherri has been engaged in every aspect of our business working closely with me and CFO Patrick Tylander to achieve our strategic initiatives. She has provided thoughtful leadership, helped guide the integration of six acquisitions in the past three years, and driven business development to an organic growth rate in excess of 40% last year. I am confident her deep experience and insights will allow her to be equally effective as COO where she will work collaboratively with the broader executive team to continue our trajectory and to help us deliver best-in-class services with a dedicated commitment to the highest client experience."