Nominations are now being accepted for the 2011 PBI Global Wealth Awards.
Considered to be the most prestigious accolades in the wealth industry for excellence and best practice, winners are due to be announced at a gala dinner this October.
Growing wealth in faster growing markets has created huge opportunities for wealth managers at the same time as increasing regulation and squeezed margins apply pressure to business models across the wealth management spectrum.
These tributes to the best-of-breed players aim, above all, to be fair and objective benchmarks for the global private banking and wealth management business as a whole.
What’s the criteria to win?
Crucially, they will identify the best practice institutions – those that have done the most in the past year to advance and strengthen wealth management as an industry.
The criteria for the awards include:
- The ability of institutions to demonstrate a clear and unique strategy to position and grow their business, regionally or globally;
- Banks that have made the most investment in people and systems to develop their business;
- Banks showing the most innovation in products/services;
- Banks with demonstrably superior client services;
- Institutions that have strengthened and extended the global reach of their brands.
Deadline set for Monday 18 July
The nomination process for the awards has now opened and closes on Monday 18 July 2011. PBI’s worldwide readership of wealth professionals are invited to submit nominations in the various categories.
To increase comparability this year, we ask that all entries are made using our official nomination forms. Entry forms can be downloaded from: 2011 PBI Global Wealth Awards ; please email nominations to email@example.com .
From the nominations, three institutions or individuals will be short-listed for each award. The final selection will be made by PBI’s advisory board, made up of independent specialists in wealth management.
Winners will be announced during the PBI Wealth Summit in Singapore to be held 13-14 October.
The categories for 2011 are:
- Outstanding Global Private Bank
- Outstanding Private Bank – Asia-Pacific
- Outstanding Private Bank – Europe
- Outstanding Private Bank – North America
- Outstanding Private Bank – Latin America
- Outstanding Private Bank – Middle East
- Outstanding Private Bank for UHNW clients
- Outstanding Philanthropy Offering
- Outstanding Wealth Management Service for the Affluent
- Outstanding Wealth Manager – Customer Relationship Skills
- Outstanding Global Private Investment Office/Family Office
- Outstanding Private Bank Family Office offering
- Outstanding Offshore Private Bank
- Outstanding Global Private Banker
- Outstanding Private Banker – Asia-Pacific
- Outstanding Young Private Banker (<40 years old)
- Lifetime Services Award
This year we have had a number of suggestions covering external providers to the wealth planning industry. Please nominate your preferred external provider and provide a few short comments to support your nomination:
- Outstanding Private Banking Platform
- Outstanding Outsourcing Provider
- Outstanding Provider for Tax/Inheritance and Estate Planning
The final list of award categories, based on feedback from the PBI awards nomination process and guidance from senior PBI leadership, will be confirmed by Friday 17 June.
Thank you for participating. Please email nominations to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +44 (0)20 7563 5602.
For more information call +44 (0)20 7563 5673 or visit, 2011 PBI Global Wealth Awards