Private Banking Conference: Germany 2018 brings together private banks, family offices, independent wealth managers and intermediaries in an active discussion of the key issues facing the industry. The informative and inspiring keynote sessions and informal conversations provide setting for you to join other high-profile event guests in engaging discussions. Key industry thinkers and doers will meet to debate the importance of a new kind of strategies, business practices and partnerships in the industry to meet the challenges of implementing innovative technological solutions.
This conference asks important questions about Germanys position among the global wealth capitals. Speakers, participants and partners examine the key industry trends and discuss and find practical solutions to the most pressing industry questions:
- How is the regulation driving the change in the industry practices?
- How are industry leaders tackling new challenges in the converging market conditions?
- How to meet the demands of a new generation of tech-savvy investors?
- What the latest Strategies are in cross border and offshore wealth management?
- How to best engage with family owned banks and offices?
- How is the Industry landscape changing in Germany?
- How has the role of the relationship manager developed?
- How to develop you organisation’s talent to nurture future-proof skills and knowledge?
- How can German banks keep up with the technology revolution?
Private Banking Conference: Germany 2018
is an opportunity to share ideas, discover trends and network with peers across the wealth industry. We invite you to join us and be an active voice in the future of private banking.